We think that healthy teeth are something to smile about. That’s why we offer general, preventive, cosmetic and restorative dental services that you need to attain your best smile and keep it looking terrific.
Are regular dental checkups and routine cleanings really necessary? These basic preventative services are vital for people who want to maintain good dental health. They keep your teeth looking their best and allow us to catch any worrisome issues quickly. Dealing with potential problems in their early stages can prevent teething troubles from becoming dental disasters and help you avoid costly dental procedures.
Have concerns about the appearance of your teeth shaken your confidence? Are dental problems causing discomfort or making it hard to chew? Our cosmetic and restorative services can give you a reason to smile. If you’re unhappy with the color, alignment or spacing of your teeth or are have trouble with your bite, we’re ready to help you find a solution.
Our Services Include:
- Professional teeth cleanings that aid you in maintaining good oral health and keep your teeth looking great.
- Fillings that restore stability and strength to damaged teeth, allowing them to function normally.
- Teeth whitening that brightens your smile and removes stains and discolorations from your teeth.
- Bonding that offers an effective way to fix small chips or cracks in damaged or discolored teeth, improving their appearance.
- Porcelain veneers that involve using custom-made shells to transform your smile by repairing large chips, reshaping teeth and concealing discolorations.
- Crowns and bridgework that are permanent fixtures that protect weak, fractured teeth or replace missing teeth, repairing your bite and your smile.
- Removable dentures that give you back your grin by offering a custom-made replacement for some or all of your teeth and the surrounding tissue.